Mars & Mango Remedy

Spread the love

Hanuman Jayanti -As Hanuman Jayanti is approaching there is one of the interesting remedies- Which can only be done in summer and is very easy as well- The best part of the remedy is – irrespective of the placement of the Mars in the chart- This can be done by anyone.

This Remedy not only takes off the negative effect of the Mars but also give sudden results- Whenever we perform remedy of any planet–the energy of that particular planet is shown while doing the remedy- For example anytime you will do the Remedy of Ketu- It will not happen in one go and there will be lot of obstacles in performing the remedy.

When we perform remedy of Saturn- It requires patience and persistence for the problem to get solved also depending on where Saturn is placed in chart- lot of frustration will happen on same day of remedy and it takes almost 2 months for Saturn remedy to give results but with the planet Mars- The results are in hours or maximum in 2 days -you should know the remedy has worked as I always say when any energy is leaving you- It will give you signs such as break of something suddenly.

Now let us come to this remedy of Mars -which we can perform on Tuesday and our favourite fruit Mango is also involved in this.

Mars Remedy

The Remedy is – Take 1 mango and while reading Hanuman Chalisa for 7 times-Treat this mango as a deity and keep this on a silver bowl or at least on leaves or any clean metal- Then with few drops of gangajal- sprinkle on this mango like giving bath to this mango and then with the help of Moli- Red thread- place on the head of Mango as turban and do fragrance stick to this and apply tilak on Mango and then touch this mango with Hanuman Ji’s head.

Once your Hanuman chalisa is completed- then offer this mango to the Head of the house- If you are in nuclear family then keep it on roof or Balcony for monkeys or birds.

This remedy will calm down any negative energy of Mars in your house or your chart. This remedy is done to ensure peace all around year and making sure no one gets hurt.

Happy Hanuman Jayanti -Also Remedy of 21 days 7 times daily hanuman Chalisa can be started tomorrow to get rid of any problem

64 Comments

1. mahendra narayan das
    April 26, 2021

This was as if you knew exactly what I needed right now..My Guru, My Master..I bow down to you..

Jai Shri Ram..
    Jai Hanuman..

• Prashant
      April 26, 2021

Sir start taking consultancies now ……

• Sonia
        April 26, 2021

Plz. Sir we have waited since a long time

• April 27, 2021

Amazing sir.. I was listening music on youtube in an video.. While reading this post I don’t know when that video ends and video of Lord hanuman get started with hanuman chalisa… I can send the pic also but there is no option for that.
      OMG.. Omg… It’s really a good nimita . Thank you so much sir….. Have a good day…

2. Juhi

3. Bhooshan Lawange
    April 26, 2021

Thank you sir, its easy one.

4. Mandeep kaur
    April 26, 2021

If Hanuman ji is not placed at home then how to touch hanuman ji head .

5. Haren

• HAREN ACHARYA
      April 27, 2021

IF RAHU AND SATURN IN FOURTH HOUSE SIMHA LAGNA AND JUPITER AND MOON iN 12 HOUSE MARS IN 5TH HOUSE BUDDH IN SIX HOUSE SHUKRA IN 8 TH HOUSE SUN IN 7 TH HOUSE. I HAD LIKE 5 TO 6 OPRATION IN MY FEET. ÇAN YOU SUGGEST ANY REMEDY?

6. Kshitij
    April 26, 2021

Thank you Gurudev 🙏 I have lagna Mars (Capricorn ascendent) and right now it is transiting from my 6th house. I really need a job to pay off mu debts. I see a hope with this remedy. Thank you.

7. Anu
    April 26, 2021

Should we do this remedy even mars is good in the birth chart or only when bad only?Please advice.
    Thank you.

8. Anu

Thank you.

• TATHAGAT BEHERA
      Tathagat Behera

Jay sri Ram
      Jay Hanuman 🙏

9. Siddharth
    April 26, 2021

There is mars+ketu in 4th house(9th rashi)(virgo ass.) In mine son’s chart. Will it works??

• Jyoti Singh
      April 26, 2021

Yes give it in a nearest temple

• shubham sharma
        May 3, 2021

can we give it to cow ?

10. Mayur
    April 26, 2021

Appreciate your help, while in this remedy, you’ve also taken care of your such students/audience/disciples, who are not from astrological backgrounds & also who are not astrologers….while giving the remedy in such a simple way.

11. Rashi

Thank you so much Sir!
    But please it’s Hanuman Janmotsav…! Jayanti is for people now no more; Hanuman ji is chiranjivi🌺🙏🏻

12. Vivek Sharma

Thanks a lot Deepanshu Sir…Jai Bajrang Bali Ji Ki 🎯🎯🎯👃🏿👃🏿👃🏿

13. Vergesh Dhankar
    April 26, 2021

Thank you sir ..you are a blessing to us all 🙏

14. Sushma kumari

Always thanks Deepanshuji

15. Vindhya
    April 26, 2021

Thanks, so what should head of the family do with mango , can eat like parshad or —

16. Ashu

who should do that…

17. Sameer

18. Hiroo
    April 26, 2021

Hi Deepanshuji, can we do this remedy in evening also or morning time only.

19. April 26, 2021

Sapne me he aa jate hai..chhote bache bnkr.. But I was calling him Ganesha..🤗
    Such eternal happy wala treatment is given to bhakta.. 💕
    यत्र यत्र रघुनाथकीर्तनं तत्र तत्र कृतमस्तकांजलिम्
    वाष्पवारिपरिपूर्णालोचनं मारुतिं नमत राक्षसान्तकम् ॥

20. hole@17Varchas
    April 26, 2021

Wonderful sir, spreading this remedy to my friend circle as well! Thank you sir!

21. Jk
    April 26, 2021

Sir what time should this be done? Evening is ok?

22. SUMIT SHARMA

🙏Jai Guru Dev

23. Divvya Bhatt
    April 26, 2021

Will this work for the remedy for electrical appliances suddenly getting burnt or damaged?

24. Sumi Anurag

25. Jk
    April 26, 2021

Sir what time should this be done? Evening is ok?

26. Prasanna
    April 26, 2021

Sir, good and easy remedy. Head of the house means father? This will not cause any I’ll affects to father? Can we keep it in rooftop if we do not want to give it to father. If no bird eats the mango wat to do. So many questions sir please answer.

27. JK
    April 26, 2021

Also sir, this remedy can be done on any Tuesday sir or only tomorrow being Hanuman Jayanti?

28. Meenaa
    April 26, 2021

We Eagerly waiting for ur post whenever any fastival came.thank you.

29. E S Jagadeeshwar
    April 26, 2021

Very nice suggestion, Deepanshu ji. I think by doing this remedy those who had problems relating to the marriage will get relief and the hurdles will also be removed.

Whether the people can do the same remedy during this summer on each Tuesday? Or one time is sufficient? such clues are also will be helpful.

The link is Mars, Tuesday, Hanuman, Hanuman chalisa, mango, red thread, use agarbatti, apply Tilak and offer the fruit to birds or monkeys in balcony. Net result is seeker can expect positive results very fast.

Happy Hanuman Jayanthi wishes to all of you. Performing rituals to root out bad karmas should be a continuous process not limited to few rituals.

• Saroj Dolawat
      April 27, 2021

Should we cut mango into pieces while offering to birds or we should simply keep it raw?

• Ameet Behare
      April 29, 2021

Thanks Guruji for wonderful remedy on auspicious occasion
      Jai Shri Ram 🙏

• E S Jagadeeshwar
      May 2, 2021

Once again thank you Deepanshu ji for the above remedy. As per your suggestion I followed the same. Mine is Gemini Rasi, Scorpio Lagna having Mars, Venus, Ketu, 7th Rahu in Taurus. I commenced already 7 times, 21 days of parayana of Hanuman chalisa.

I shared this info with many friends and asked them to share this info in their WhatsApp and FB groups. I told this info to local Bajarangdal karyakartas and leaders and shared this info with State leaders also.

During these pandemic times people should live peacefully. Our traditional, sacred knowledge of ancient Rishis must reach all. In future from our children to all have to follow ancient lifestyle of Rishis. For thousands of years they meditated and also in meditation in many unknown places like in Himalayas. They are surviving but we are unable to live properly even few decades.

To counter the negative energies we must do positive works.

Wish God bless all and will root out dangerous viruses like covid.

Preventive remedies :

Instead of dying with fear people can consult your physician or Govt. / AYUSH Doctors to get info and know about suitable immunity boosting khadas like Mahasudarsana Khada, Kabasura Kudineer popular in Tamil Nadu, mix 4 cloves in hot water and inhale the vapour for 15 to 20 minutes to reduce the water / phlem in lungs daily, take steps to reduce excess heat within the body, nausea or vomits, Sore throat, using proper traditional medicines to activate lungs, liver, pancreas, kidneys as preventive measure.

You may take steps to check your blood and health conditions as preventive measure.

Due to immunity you will not be affected by covid, in any case even if it is affected, the impact will be negligible or minute.

No need of panic, no need to die abruptly, all of us will follow the food habits followed by our ancient Rishis, have to practice to take food in solid, liquid, microgreens, sprouts form etc. and motivate others to plant millions of trees /saplings, using air purifying indoor plants in all available areas across the country to get abundant oxygen. We can take steps to plant the saplings basing on personal birth star also. Help your neighbours also.

This nishkama karma will benefit us all. Even if vaccine is not available don’t worry. Follow Vedic remedies traditional methods and take all steps to prevent covid or dangerous virus.

Those who are willing to recite Mrutasanjeevani kavacham for long life are suggested to recite 11 times per day for 100 days or recite for 1000 times to get more benefits. For this kavacha visit http://www.stotranidhi.com.

Wish God will respond, if you get benefic results share the info with all. Sri Kanchi Kama Koti peetadgipathi Sri Vijayendra Saraswati Swamiji is supporting Bhu Mata Protection Movement to increase the fertility of the earth and organic farming. Support such activities.

All of us can do a lot of good to our motherland and humankind. You may prepare your own plan how you will be useful to all without causing any inconvenience.

Wish God bless all and root out all hurdles, blocks, negative energies. Our part is doing sadhana.

Once again you are sharing wonderful info, many, many thanks.

• E S Jagadeeshwar
      May 18, 2021

Deepanshu ji,

I completed 21 days of Hanuman Chalisa parayana. On 5-5-2021 between 3 to 4 am my 1st Sister’s 2nd son left this earth in sleep due to jaundice. We tested his blood on 4-5-2021 and understood as he is suffering with jaundice.
      In the evening could not get proper treatment also due to non-covid patient. For further testing we want to see another Doctor on 5th to examine him. But he left this earth on 5-5-2021 during Brahmi muhurta. I performed his final rites. I performed final rites for all the above four persons.

His parents already died, mother on 17-10-2011, father on 6-7-2015, his elder brother bachelor on 9-3-2021, 53 years. In less than 2 months my 2nd nephew died, he was also unmarried, aged 51, was born on 1-5-1971. Within a span of 10 years all of them were died.

I donated some amount on his name towards the construction of Sri Adisankaracharya Bhavan ( under construction) in a local temple on Amavasya day, and also on the name of three persons also. These two deaths are quite unexpected.

These events happend during my Ketu mahadasa, and Venus mahadasa, Venus bhukti.

Yet, I completed 21 days parayana without break. I witnessed some subtle changes within our family.

This is my feedback.

30. Deepak bulani

Thankk u so much sir🙏

31. Komal Singh
    April 27, 2021

I dont know, but I was so happy reading the remedy as I was imagining haniman ji in my mimd and soul and all i was doing is smiling to the fullest.

32. Nisha
    April 27, 2021

Thank you so much Sir for the remedy. Eternally grateful.

33. Shiv
    April 27, 2021

Sir You are really a great soul.The way of your teaching is astonishing I hv listion/meets lots of So called Astrologers but my search has ended here.Hatoff to you and your technique.
    God knows when I will get a chance to meet you, for that I am trying my level best and got assurance from your staff that in May I may got chance to take blessings from GURU like you.
    As my Jupiter is debiliated in 4th H with Sat.
    Thanx
    Shiv Sharma

34. Pushpa Rani
    April 27, 2021

For this wonderful guidance today on the auspicious occasion of Hanuman jayanti🙏👏

35. bhaveshjnaik

thanks deepesh ji

36. Sushma kumari
    April 27, 2021

Yesterday morning kitchen gas caught fire at the junction of gas stove and pipe.After 4 hours we checked, but no fire

37. Ashu Gaur

Thanks, Jai shri Ram , Jai Hanuman , Jai ho baba neemkarol ki 🙏

38. DR SUBHRO CHAKRABORTY
    April 27, 2021

This is one of the simplest remeady I ever came across and on this auspicious Shri Hanuman Jayanti , hope the remeady works for all , performed this remeady with internal peace …Thank u Deepanshu Sir for this easy to do mars remeady , with regards
    Subhro Chakraborty

39. Suneet
    April 27, 2021

Performed the whole remedy. Mango has been at the terrace since a few hours now. Strangely, no crow/ bird hasn’t pecked it at yet. What’s one to do (as it will be sunset in a couple of hours)?

40. Neha
    April 27, 2021

Big Gratitude sir, i did this remedy for my mother illness..she was on bed since 1 week due to unbearable pain in hand & shoulder and dr. Was unable to understand what is going with her bcz nothing diagnosed in reports..In the morning she was unable to get up from bed and now, in evening she is doing cooking. It is a miracle for my family..

41. YOGESH GHIMIRE
    April 27, 2021

Sir I did this remedy in sandhya kaal puja today after this I offered mango to my grandfather first then my mother and they ate it…hope this remedy works for my family .. thankyou

42. April 28, 2021

Namaste Sir.. Thank you very much for suggesting this remedy.. I performed this remedy since I value your words.. I performed with full heart.. I don’t know about the results of preforming this remedy, but I must say I felt very happy performing the pooja on mango and reading the Hanuman Chalisa (being from Bengaluru, this is the first time ever I read it).. In fact, after performing the pooja I was in no mood to uninstall the mango from the silver bowl 🙂 ..Thank you again Sir.

43. Subhashini
    April 28, 2021

Namskar sir, firat of all thank you for this remedy but hanuman jayanti was on 27 th, so, is their any possibility to perform this remedy for hanuman ji. And do we need to touch that mango to hanuman ji head, I am not clear on that please clear that point.

44. JK
    April 28, 2021

Namaste Deepanshu ji, did the remedy, was surprised to see only the mango seed left by the birds in the terrace. But chanting Hanuman Chalisa was very calming. Thank you sir ji

45. suresh v
    April 29, 2021

This is simple and excellent remedy. Thanks very much.

Pl. let us know when the consultations will start?

46. suresh v
    April 29, 2021

Excellent simple and doable remedy for Mars.

Pl. let us know when the consultations are starting?

Thanks,

47. Rajkanya Mohta
    May 1, 2021

Amazing Sir!

48. damodara
    May 3, 2021

You guys a just awesome.

49. Nisha
    May 4, 2021

Sir Namskar , Hanuman jayati ke din remedy ki hai tab se roz pakshi Aam khane aa rhe hai. Bahut bar roti chod dete hai aam ki phakh le jate hai khate hai.
    Feeling blessed

50. Swati
    July 10, 2021

Sir, thanq for the remedy.. but this we have to do on only Hanuman Jayanti or any other day?? sir