Hormonal Imbalance & Jyotish-Autism, Diabetes, Thyroid

Spread the love

This is Part-1 of the article as there is lot of information to be given out in respect to each hormone and remedies related to it- In Part-1 we will look in to common factors causing this imbalance – how different planets and hormones are interlinked and what are some remedies we can use for Thyroid in both underactive and overactive thyroid.

As there is Surge in hormonal imbalance disease weather its a PCOD issue, Thyroid imbalance, Autism issues in new born or the slow killer diabetes all of them have one thing in common that something in our body became imbalance resulting in disease.

All these disease are the side effects of changing lifestyle because we have created an imbalance in our lifestyle and not giving enough time and respect to our body, brain and food. The first 2 are internal and third is external but remember the first two- Body and Brain will get affected by the food only.

Now what we are looking at today is Thyroid gland- In one of my live classes – While a student was asking a question – By observing her name and voice I told that her Mars is connected to 3rd house and she should get herself checked for thyroid issues and problems in relationships, during the class she didn’t respond but later on sent an email regarding the same.

EMAIL#1

Dear Sir,
 I have attended your first QA session yesterday, it was very informative and helpful. During session you advised me to remove the letter ‘ T’ from my name. I want to  Thankyou for the guidance and I will follow your advice as soon as possible. You said I have problems in my relationships. It is true as I lost my mother in my childhood and father during post graduation. Problems in siblings life and in my daughter. I went to many astrologers but never be satisfied. I always feel the need of guru/ mentor in my life and as my pisces (9 th house) activated I started learning from you . I am feeling so blessed to learn from you. Thankyou from the bottom of my heart ๐Ÿ™

The reason for this prediction was her voice had a bit of roughness like something is creating obstacle while speaking.

Thyroid is of 2 types -one is Over and another is under and this hormone is directly connected to Metabolism and very clearly you can predict this by using the position of Mercury- Mercury with Rahu/Mars or in houses of Rahu(8th-11) or Mars (1st and 8th) afflicted will give hyperactivity and along with Saturn and Ketu and in houses of Ketu (12th and 2nd) and Saturn (10th and 11th) and afflicted will give under development.

Now when its a case of hyper thyroid -the metabolism of person is very high and will be extremely skinny in appearance -while in other case native will tend to go fat in excess.

One of the main predictions you can do for these natives is that while growing up as a kid the never had a smooth family atmosphere and that tend to take away all the innocence of Mercury from it – One of the best remedy to balance this hormone is the art of doing nothing – As these natives pick up habits of engaging themselves in work which is not mandatory or necessary.

The art of Relaxation- The reason hormone is unbalanced is because native has forgot to enjoy live laugh like a child- He is keeping himself busy in either of the work and in both and under and over thyroid there are several predictions you can make like for under thyroid native will have habit to fault find and knit picking and over thyroid doing 10 things at a time. They are master of all traits as its difficult and irritating to talk to people with these combinations as you know that there talk will not have any outcome like a child speaks gibberish -same is the case with these natives and voice tone can make your ears bleed. exactly like Janice.

While the Fun fact is – In chart of Janice AKA- Margaret Emily Wheeler- There is a connection of Mars and Mercury and she did start her career by providing voice to animated characters as her Mercury is in 10th house and Mars is sitting in Mool trikon of Mercury, Connection of Mars and Mercury keeps person looking young and metabolism very active and you can imagine what Mercury Saturn connection would do.

Now let us come to serious part what these natives should do to calm down the thyroid issues-

Take meaningless walks like child -Nature walks/Jungle walk/ Evening walk- The walk on treadmill while loud music is played in background cannot be compare to a Jungle walk while watching a scenery or walk in a park as what you are doing while a nice brisk walk in a park without staring at a phone is – you are calming your brain down to rearrange thought process and when your brain is calmed it can send healing and hormones for your body function- This is process of disengaging yourself and let your inner child enjoy the beauty of garden, flowers as this is all Mercury.

Remember when as a kid you would run in park fearless and drink water from the garden hose without much of worries but all that play is now replaced by phones/ useless talks and no time is given to your own development.

Mercury gets Directional strength in Lagna- reason being -you need to take care of your thinking ability by keeping child inside you alive by dancing, singing, laughing and all this is a remedy for your thyroid imbalance.

The healing should not start due to outside medication but from inside as the problem has occurred from inside only and should be cured naturally when you will give time to your body and brain.

The art of doing nothing is a like aimless karma which you are doing to calm down mental activity so your logical brain gets shut down – Read any book with fiction like Magicians as this is developing faith system and fiction book does not have any logic only faith.

but the best of all the remedies you will get today from this blog is MEDITATION – You need to meditate and during meditation you don’t have to focus on anything but you have to learn how to defocus, Meditation does not have rules- It’s a state which happens when you practice defocus and decluttering of brain- When you have less thoughts in your brain and difference between these two thoughts is the 0 state that is termed as Moksha.

0 Which is ultimate – Where end and start points meet each other – the complete circle -that is moksha.

You will experience glimpses of it in meditation and all your problems related to thyroid will slowly start going away – you don’t have to focus on any chakra while meditation -leave the effort and let you breathe and vison yourself like you are watching everything from inside -the energy will flow and you will experience it from Moola Dhar Kendra to Agya chakra and whichever chakra you are on automatically you can feel it -from sensation of mooladhar to butterflies and cramps in stomach at the same time there will be days of aghya chakra when you will not be able to open eyes but do not try to do something.

Meditation can’t by systematic or procedural as it will show you so many deep visions and colors in your mind which you have from past life to open knots of this life and past life -Meditate.

Let me know how you like the article and if you need more guidance regarding meditation -I will try to cover it in detail.

80 Comments

1. Preeti choksi
    February 19, 2021

Very informative and accurate.please do continue with the series.

2. Milinda
    February 19, 2021

Hello sir, thanks alot for your efforts for humanity!
    Best regards .. i want your guidance for me daughter, husband and myself .. name correction guidance and past life karma remedy for my daughter..

Me and my husband both are noble, giving, sharing by nature and cheated, hurted but after finding you all bitterness has gone.

But i am worried for my daughter cuz family history in laws , is typically repeated, marriage issues, mental health ..
    i had emailed also for the consultation but have not received and response. Please guide
    Milindavn@gmail.com
    Milinda

3. Manorama
    February 19, 2021

Yes pls, cover this topic in details… I m suffering with thyroid, diabetes and relationship issues… Like u have explained…

Thank you for the guidance….

4. Nilam
    February 19, 2021

Hello Sir,
    I was first diagnosed with PCOD at 16 years of age. Later, I checked my thyroid levels and I had hypothyroidism. But my doctors told me it was because of my irregular cycles.
    Mars, mercury and sun in 7th house in taurus and ketu in 3rd house.
    Please, shed more light on this topic . Doctors had said that this disease is incurable.
    Thankyou so much for giving out such a valuable and life saving information
    Blesses.

5. wijaya kumara
    February 19, 2021

How can we consult you sir, from outside India?

• Pragya Gondane
      June 5, 2021

This article really says alot about the depth of knowledge from learning and observing. Thankyou very very much sir for such crystal clear insight. Thankyou sir.๐Ÿ™

6. Ashitav Chatterjee
    February 19, 2021

I have Mercury and ketu in 5th, during meditation I chant mantras, also 11th is moon and rahu so a very very active mind and lot of thoughts, even during meditation ๐Ÿ˜

7. Sama Jha
    February 19, 2021

I am grateful to you Sir for defining Meditation . All these time that i practice meditation i dont like listening to meditation guides they just confuse. I used to assume myself as mad since i try to only declutter my bin of info in meditation. People talk about growth in meditation i was correct how can i grow if i do not detox. Thank you for restoring faith .
    Kindly share your precious knowledge on meditation to heal ourselves from frustration, self doubt, indecision and how to connect with NATURE.
    Pranam.

8. Shalini
    February 20, 2021

Wonderful article! I am a homeopathic physician and have encountered numerous such patients. I do recommend meditation, but the practice of nothing is one I have not tried. It appears logical and worth a shot. Many thanks ..will revert with proof of success:)

• ashok
      April 20, 2021

Please suggest some remedies for backpain

9. Hansa patel
    February 20, 2021

Thank you very much,for helping to sad people,but tell them not to eat non-veg.

10. SHARAD
    February 20, 2021

Please make video on psoriasis. There is no cure of it.

11. Neha
    February 21, 2021

Sir ,

Your guidance is amazing and mind boggling most of times.For people like me who dont understand planetary positions etc please help by giving some slot for personal read.Feeling really lost and need some genuine guidance to bring life back on track ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ .Hope you will give sometime for a personal read and contact information .

Thanks,
    Neha s

12. nk9889
    February 22, 2021

Thank you so much for revealing this sir.. Koti koti dhanyawad

13. February 22, 2021

Please continue this topic! Loving the information. Much gratitude to you๐Ÿ™

14. Abhijeet Shriram
    February 22, 2021

The best solution……….

15. Namrata
    February 22, 2021

Sir,
    Thank you so much for such a best guidence .pls share some more details about meditation because I am a thyroid and diabitic patient but can’t do meditation because of lack of consentration.it will be a great help๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป thank you so much ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

16. Shobhna
    February 23, 2021

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!
    The very kind of therapy, medicine and consultation one wanders to seek. Please continue the topic. It’s meaningful in all sense.

17. Shanza Gill
    February 23, 2021

This is true I have Mars in 3rd house… Mars in Leo and the time I started experiencing Overactive Thyroid symptoms… I was going through really stressful time due to family members.
    And yes I try to keep myself busy by putting up any task…. I have joined GYM to keep myself busy.
    At first when I told my family members that I think I have thyroid they didn’t believe and told I’m overthinking… Hair was falling out.
    Then I decided that I have to do things on my own I started spending time with children playing with them did some changes in diet…. Hair has stopped falling I have not taken blood test.But I think things have started to heal.
    But the thing is this time I have decided to ignore all emotional drama we have in family it is still there and bothers me.So for my healths sake I have decided to ignore it.
    You are spot on I never had any issue any health issue… But this started suddenly I still have no idea why this happened only thing I know and can blame on is consuming a lot of iodine rich foods.
    I thought this is due to Mercury in 8th house in taurus in navamsa…

18. Soma Bhattacharjee
    February 23, 2021

Thank you for this article. I would love to learn more about medical astrology. Look forward to reading such articles in future.

19. February 24, 2021

Dear sir, the article is very informative, useful and with a fresh perspective. Further articles on the above topics will be very much welcomed

20. Anuj
    February 25, 2021

Thank you your your insight. You mention that under influence of Ra and Ma, Me gives hyper-thyroid and influenced by Ke and Sa it gives hypo-thyroid. What happens when Me is under influence of all four at the same time. I have a chart where Me is with Sa and Ke in the 6th house (Gemini rashi) and aspected by Ma from the 4th and Ra from the 12th house. What will be the result of such a combination for thyroid and relations?

21. Sarika Krishnan
    February 25, 2021

Please guide us on PCOD also. What combination in chart makes possible condition for PCOD and it’s remedies.

22. Manorama
    April 7, 2021

Sir pls cover autism and astrology connection i deeply feel it to be true, my son has autism with little speech also has this venus mars in 3rd house extreme hyperactivity.
    Waiting for your guidance. Pls help.

23. payaswini11
    April 7, 2021

Very informative Sir, And about Meditation, it is just wow, Pranam.

24. Priya Ravichandra
    May 19, 2021

very happy u touched the subject of autism .. pl continue this series

25. May 24, 2021

Very very thankful to sir for guiding us with such valuable points.
    U r Awesme Sir๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™