(1) Gayatri Mantra and Yantra Sadhana.
Tithi -Deities and deeper meaning of each tithi to be used for describing the life of the native.
Vaar– Importance of each day and activities based on tithi and nakshatra.
Yog – Understanding Yogas and life patterns
Karan– Determining the most important Karam of your life using Karan.
Reading Ephemeris and using it to draw hand-made charts and Divisional charts.
(3) Description of nine planets and explain their energy cycles to be used for predictive purposes.
Strength of Planets, Special Avasthas of Planets.
(4) Natural Ages of Planets in determining events and Predicting using Naisargik Dasa.
(5) Lal Kitab Fundamentals- Explaining the deeper version of Lal Kitab and decoding predictive techniques of Lal Kitab.
(6) 12 houses and description in Astrology- This is to understand the deeper meanings related to the energy of each house and understand the grouping of houses. Such as Trik, Apokilam, Upachya, Kendra, Trikon.
Why are these houses linked together and the energy of one planet affects another planet in the same group of houses?
Bhav Chart and Rasi chart differences and results.
Role of Mrityubhag/Amrit Bhag Planets and Remedies
Role of Mandi Gulika in creating Raj Yog.
(7) Formation of different types of Yogas in Astrology and predictions for various yogas which are formed in the chart and how to decipher yogas to see if any yog is special in the chart and then coming to timing and the manifestation of Yogas.
Parivartan Yogas – Stories related to each Parivaratan and manifestation in real life.
When does Partivartan work or does not work?
PanchMahapurush Yogas– Explanation of yogas and special conditions which makes these yogas special.
How to Judge the potential of charts such as Chart belong to Rich person or health of native, the marriage of native, education and kids.
(8) Tridoshas of Planets and Introduction to Medical Astrology.
Diseases related to each planet, Medicines related to each planet.
(9) Dasa– Vimshottari Dasa Principles.
Judging Dasa outcomes based on yogas.
Rule of each dasa and step-by-step method to predict.
Energy point of Dasa sequence and how to determine energy point on any given day.
(10) Remedial Measures –
Which remedial measure will suit the native most?
How to create remedies based on tatva of planets.
Most effective days to do remedy.
Comments are closed.